Mandarin speaking Job-Assistant Manager of Compliance-ww-London
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 21407
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Assistant Manager of Compliance, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Mandarin, working experience in compliance / KYC / AML /Due Diligence.
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Central London
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in both Mandarin and English
- have working background in compliance / KYC / AML /Due Diligence
- have an academic background in Banking / Finance / Law
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer ("CCO"), the overall purpose of the role comprises the following, in conjunction with the Compliance team members -
- Support in preparation of reporting to, and liaison with, Head Office (HO)
- Undertaking compliance monitoring and maintenance of relevant log records in respect of monitoring and in fulfilment of the required records of prevailing policies (eg personal share dealing)
- Support of client on boarding
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assist in preparation of reports to HO as well as ad-hoc liaison with HO.
- Provide support for the process of customer and counterpart on boarding, as well as Maintenance of customer KYC/Due Diligence files.
- Assist CCO to implement Compliance Monitoring Program and keep audit trail of checks performed, exceptions identified, and track their resolution.
- Maintain compliance records, including version control of policy revision
- Maintain logs/registers (e.g., personal dealing) in support of branch policy
- Perform AML/Sanction checks
- Other activities as directed by the CCO
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in written and spoken Mandarin/Chinese
- Experience of customer due diligence and the process of on boarding customers and counterparts, generally.
- Approximately two years’ experience spent in a Compliance, or similar roles
- Knowledge about governmental and financial regulations and laws (incl. JMLSG guidance, FCA rules, etc.)
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Senior Risk Control Officer - Liquidity Risk Team- London - M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21566
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Trade Services Clerk-London-M
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21277
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Markets Business Development-Debt Capital Markets, Senior Associate-London-iw
£Competitive plus (paid overtime when necessary) + bonus + benefits. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21403
New Job - Operations Officer, Facilities - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21565