Japanese Job - International Forwarding - Customer Services Operator - London
- £25K-30K GBP per annual (Depends on experience)
- Central London
- Ref: 21386
Your New Job Title: International Forwarding - Customer Services Operator (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: import/export, forwarding, customer support, Japanese
Your New Salary: £25K-30K GBP per annual (Depends on experience)
Who You'll Be Working for: Start up international forwarder
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Following the operation strategy set by company, perform daily operation under company plan.
- Handling international forwarding service. (Air, Sea, Rail, Trucks, etc import and export, customer services)
- Supporting the cases which are currently being handled by Japan HQ, China and Mexico branch.
- Beside forwarding services, supporting other issues during new office set-up.
- As a new start up business, company may request to participate for other job duty based on mutual agreement with staffs.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Previous experience in import/export forwarding service in China/Hong Kong.
- Excellent skill on customer service (Phone calls, Emails, Chats, etc)
- Good at problem shooting for urgent cases.
- Basic skills on PC (Microsoft office) and IP phone.
- Fluent in Japanese. Cantonese is a plus.
Job status: Full-time/ Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Work mode: Hybrid work
Office hour: 09:00 - 19:00(8 hours work + 1-hour lunch break)
- 5 days work (2 days off) on shift base. From Monday to Sunday (Including Public holidays)
Please follow us on Linkedin: /people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Multilingual Job-B2B Customer Service Associate - Contractor Development (German or French or Spanish speaking)-London-M
£42,000 annual base salary, with opportunity to earn annual target incentives of c£5,000 - £7,000 dependent on individual performance and company performance. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21520
Mandarin speaking Job-IT Analyst-London-M
to £35k + benefits (Depending on the experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21518
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager-Corporate Banking Department-London-M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21491
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking-London-rj
£60-80k depending on seniority + good bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21299