Japanese Speaking Job - Administrative Assistant - London
- Basic £20,000 + Bonus
- Central London
- Ref: 21292
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Administrative Assistant (Japanese level JLPT N2 or above)
The Skills You'll Need: Excel pivot/Vlookup/formula and Mail Merges, Japanese N1/ N2, administration
Your New Salary: Basic £20,000 + Bonus
Location: Canary Wharf
Who You'll Be Working for: Manufacturing company who deals with all European sales
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Handles the day-to-day running of the office and provides invoicing support for spare parts sales from the Customer Support Department.
Assisting the current staff member, predominantly by issuing the daily parts sales invoices, updating the parts sales invoice tracker once a week, and creating the parts sales monthly report for the Customer Support Department. Answering the telephones, ordering stationery, and sending post.
- Issue daily parts sales invoices for the Customer Support Department.
- Update parts sales invoice tracker on a weekly basis.
- Produce parts sales monthly invoice report.
- Data entry processing and back office operations using an internal system
- General affairs assistant
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Native level of English (deals with English contacts)
- Japanese language JLPT N2 level or above (to communicate with Japan HQ)
- Advanced Excel (Formulae and Mail Merges are used throughout the invoice reporting process)
- Good organizational skills to ensure work is completed to deadlines.
- Good communication skills and work patiently and sincerely to complete the work.
Job status: Permanent, Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:30
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job - Passenger Services Agent - London
£23,000 - £26,000 (bonus and shift all inclusive) | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 21443
Japanese Speaking Job - ITOC Support Engineer - London
Up to £32000 +£1300 Shift Allowance | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21438
Japanese Speaking Job - Quality Management Officer - London
£23,000 - 25,000 (per annum) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 21441
New Job - Lead SharePoint Developer - London
Dat rate £298.26 (equivalent of £75K annual) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 21252