Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Manager-London-ww
- up to £67k + Benefits + Bonus
- Central London
- Ref: 21264
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Financial Manager, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Mandarin and English, financial management and accounting related experience, ACCA fully qualified.
Your New Salary: up to £67k + Benefits + Bonus
Location: Central London
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- have solid working experience in enterprise and financial management
- are ACCA fully qualified
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Took charge of the account set maintenance of the Group's British business and ensure the quality of accounting information.
- Being supportive to the audit works and manage the current balance.
- Handle external audit, and issue various statutory statements, management statements and special financial analysis.
- Responsible for the company's financial planning and expenditure budget according to the group's business plan; Formulate annual and monthly work objectives and work plans of the financial system and implement them after approval.
- Assist the Group in cash flow forecasting for companies related to the UK business; Arrange additional investment funds and bank loan budget for shareholders
- Keep track of the company's financial status, operating results analysis and fund changes, and report the work to the group in time.
Fund receipt and payment management
- Handle the bank payment entry and reconciliation, Issue payment orders in coordination with banks
- Staff salary calculation data check; Ensure compliance with individual income tax and pension insurance, submit and deduct monthly statutory pension data
- Complete the cash collection and payment process based on compliance and risk management. Strengthen the internal control, strictly implement the company's system, according to the budget and approval authority, ensure the company's daily procurement, all kinds of expenditure management compliance
- Take charge of the bank fund security of the British project, and timely check the bank balance.
- Maintain a good cooperative relationship with financial institutions and assisted the group in improving the annual bank audit. Explore business opportunities in corporate loans, structured capital solutions, and other wealth management products
- Calculate the cost of financing for the company's investment activities and provide the most economical way of compensation
Compliance with tax and finance laws
- Check and pay or refund business tax bills
- Conduct tax planning for the company and other group companies in accordance with laws and regulations, and reduce tax burden and risk
- Organized and implemented the guidelines and policies of the FINANCIAL laws and regulations in THE UK, and supervised the company to comply with the financial laws and regulations in the UK, so as to protect the legitimate operation and rights of the company
- Participation in business decision-making: I approved all kinds of financial matters based on my decision-making authority; Participate in feasibility study of major projects and provide decision support
- Be accountable to the board and keep British companies financially secure.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the group leader.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in financial management, accounting or other related fields, meet the REQUIREMENTS of British accounting professional qualification, familiar with British accounting standards, ACCA is expected.
- Solid working experience in enterprise and financial management. Can take charge of the financial work of the company independently. Working experience in Chinese enterprises is preferred (adapt to domestic management style);
- Familiar with British tax laws and can handle tax-related business correctly.
- Familiar with the British financial market and have the financing experience and ability of British projects.
- Positive and practical attitude. Good financial analysis ability, execution ability, communication ability, ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in office tools such as Powerpoint, Excel and Word, and have strong writing skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (both required as working language) and be able to write reports in Chinese.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Senior Risk Control Officer - Liquidity Risk Team- London - M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21566
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Trade Services Clerk-London-M
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21277
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Markets Business Development-Debt Capital Markets, Senior Associate-London-iw
£Competitive plus (paid overtime when necessary) + bonus + benefits. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21403
New Job - Operations Officer, Facilities - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21565