New Job - Business Assistant - London
- Up to £37,000
- Central London
- Ref: 21210
Your New Job Title: Business Assistant (Ideal for Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: Administration, import and export, team administration, Japanese JLPT
Your New Salary: Up to £37,000
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Import and Export business
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This role will be supporting 2 departments.
- Support department GM and/or front sales staff, undertaking clerical work necessary for daily department business.It includes, but not limited to, scheduling, booking/reservation, payment, expense claim, checking accounting ledgers, internal reporting, managing general affairs, etc.
- Communicating and negotiating with clients by telephone or emails
- Perform safe delivery & documentation for export and import under the regulations and the rules.
- Communicate with clients and suppliers to ensure contractual commitments fulfilled.
- Check and create proper documents: shipping documents (invoice, bill of lading, air waybill, insurance certificate, inspection certificate, etc.), contracts, and other documents as appropriate, fully utilizing SAP system and business support services.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- High standard, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Japanese JLPT N3,N2 or N1
- IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities within strict timeframes.
- Financial and accounting, import and export knowledge
- Experience working in a multinational environment
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job - Receptionist and Administrator (Japanese environment) - London
£22,000-£23,500 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21495
Japanese Speaking Job - Team Assistant - London
£30,000 | Contract | Central London | Ref: 21497
New Job - Senior Lettings Negotiator - London
£21,000 + commission | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21321
Supply Chain Job-Head of Purchasing-London
£40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20691