New job-Credit Approval Manager-London-ww
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 21184
Your New Job Title: Credit Approval Manager, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in English, solid corporate credit risk analysis and reporting experience.
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Central London
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates have:
- have solid Corporate Credit Risk Analysis working experience
- are good at writing Credit Reports
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
- Overall responsibility to Chief Risk Officer ("CRO")
- Responsible for independent credit risk analysis.
- Day-to-day accountability for credit risk within the Branch Risk Appetite and Credit Risk Management Policy.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Manage the credit log for new applications from Business Development (Loans & Trade Finance).
- Manage the credit log for new applications from Financial Markets (Money Market & Investments).
- Provide monthly MI on the credit risk transactions of the Branch to Ops Risk (Key risk Indicators).
- Assist with quarterly credit risk stress-testing analysis for the Branch to CRO.
1) Provide independent credit risk analysis to the Credit Committee covering:
- Deal Structures & terms
- Loan obligors & guarantors
- Money market & derivative counterparties
- Bond issuers
- Analysis of country risk
- Analysis of Industry risk
- Analysis of climate risk impact
2) Provide an assessment of new deal impact on Risk Appetite Statement
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Proven ability to analyse credit risk covering financial institutions and corporate borrowers
- Knowledge of internal rating methodology and stress testing credit risk
- Product knowledge covering treasury, corporate lending, structured deals, project finance and/or Leverage finance
- Knowledge of legal documentation and collateral management
- Able to prioritise multiple projects and deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail, and the ability to recognise and investigate reporting anomalies
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Credit Analyst-London-M
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21105
New Job-Market Risk Analyst- Banking (12-month FTC)-London-M
up to £40k depending on experience | Contract | Central London | Ref: 21047
Mandarin speaking Job-Design Studio Administrator-London-M
£depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21135
Mandarin speaking Job-Credit Manager or Credit Analyst (Banking)-Depending on experience-London-M
£Salary and job title might vary depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21123