Supply Chain Job - Korean Speaking Demand Manager - Home Entertainment
- To £65k
- Greater London
- Ref: 21181
Your New Job Title: Korean Speaking Demand Manager - Home Entertainment
The Skills You'll Need: Demand Planning, Advanced Excel, Forecasting
Your New Salary: To £65k
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, 4 days at office minimum per week
Who You'll Be Working for: Market leading home electronics business.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Home Entertainment (TV) team as a Demand Planner. As a Demand Planner you will assume responsibility for maintaining forecast performance and supply plan information flow. In addition, you will gather and analyse the weekly stock levels and generate a consolidated forecast, uploading the forecast to the central global demand planning system and forecasting performance.
- Working in conjunction with Marketing, Sales & Supply Chain Managers to develop, progressively improve forecasting process, improve accuracy and reduce forecast volatility through co-ordinated innovation activity.
- Analysis of historical trend, PSI and market trend on weekly basis using statistical analysis tools to generate weekly forecast.
- Collect and review sales forecast on weekly basis, identifying trends on fast & slow moving products.
- Maintain seasonality trend and impact of exceptional market changes: Promotional activity, national/international events.
- Facilitate Consensus meeting with relevant teams to confirm sales forecast. Manage agreement and drive judgment towards realistic and accurate forecast & delivery plan.
- Collate, share and input weekly forecast data to GSCP.
- Monitor periodical performance measures and supplier/customer non-conformance to enable process improvement in the Supply Chain. Provide fact based analysis with corrective action plan
- Build on collaborative working relationships with key customers to drive forecast accuracy, process improvements, free flow of information and generally enhance Sales Management, Supplier & Customer working relations. Key objective to optimize Inventory velocity (LTS/DIO) and cash flow.
- Weekly S&OP meeting with supplier factory to update production plan and preparing rolling forecast template
- Ensure regular review and reporting of progress to Demand Planning Manager, Sales Head and European Supply Chain of progress in realisation of all relevant KPI’s, identify bottlenecks and recommendation of appropriate remedial action.
The skills you'll need to succeed:
- Totally fluent in Korean
- Prior knowledge and experience of Forecasting and Supply Chain principles, strong supply planning experience preferred (inbound into country, outbound to customer)
- Good overview of the commercial process, production planning and retail interface / order fulfilment.
- Understanding appropriate Business Unit market is an advantage
- Highly Proficient in using Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas) and confident using new systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work assertively to debate/challenge forecasts or tackle issues and reach a consensus between all parties
- Logical common sense and proactive approach to problem solving
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills & attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team Player
- Highly focussed and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Completer finisher - able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
- Experience of working within a performance management environment – KPIs and Service Level Agreements
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Supply Chain Study Lead-London
up to £279 p/day PAYE or £365 p/day umbrella (inside IR35)*equivalent of up to £72k | Contract | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 21055
Supply Chain Job - Procurement Administrator - London
£25-28k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21099
Supply Chain Job - Shipping Operator - London
To £30k p/a | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21185
New Job - Dutch Speaking Customer Care Advisor - London
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21124