New Job - Sales Business Support
- £12.11p/h increasing up to £12.96p/h after 3 months
- Greater London
- Ref: 21180
Your new job title: Sales Business Support
Your new daily rate: £12.11p/h increasing up to £12.96p/h after 3 months (annual salary equivalent to £23k pa, going up to £25k pa after 3 months)
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 04/01/2023
Location: Weybridge, Surrey/WFH
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP76374
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a candidate in Sales Business Support.
What you'll be doing each day:
In this role, the candidate will administer and manage the data relating to product listings and promotions between our sales teams and our external customers. Working closely with our Sales Account Managers, they will be responsible for delivering regular core processes with excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering core processes with excellence (on time and accurate) – this includes populating product listing forms and promotion nomination forms, reconciling promotional invoices, managing disputed invoices, maintaining electronic filing of promotional documentation, and maintaining reports and trackers.
- Investigating and resolving issues – working independently to investigate and resolve any issues and discrepancies within the core processes.
- Ensuring sales stewardship policies are followed
The skills you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a sales administration or sales support role.
- Numeracy & problem-solving skills: able to work independently with complex data sets and investigate issues with the data/processes to resolve.
- Attention to detail: able to proactively spot potential errors to ensure processes are delivered right first time.
- Operates with discipline: able to prioritise and organise tasks to ensure completion on time.
- Collaboration & Communication: a team player able to flow to the work within the Sales Business Support team and also collaborate with other teams.
- Strong written and verbal skills to ensure clear and professional communication.
- Systems: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel, Outlook and Teams but also PowerPoint and Word.
- Prior experience of working with customers and promotions in a similar role would be beneficial.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job - HR Administrator - London
up to £21 p/h PAYE or £27 p/h umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £41k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 21201
New Job - Dutch Speaking Customer Care Advisor - London
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21124
New Job - Network Server Engineer - London
up to £33,000 per annum + travel allowance up to Zone 6 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20576
Japanese Speaking Job - HR/ General Affairs Administrator - London
£25-30K (bonus included) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21119