New Job - Operations Coordinator (Temp to Perm) - London
- Hourly rate: £ 16.50-17.50 (equivalent of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum)
- Central London
- Ref: 21175
Your New Job Title: Operations Coordinator (Temp to Perm)
The Skills You'll Need: shipping, logistics, Incoterms, BL, Excel, OCTG
Your New Salary: Hourly rate: £ 16.50-17.50 (equivalent of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum)
Location: London - This is an office-based role
Who You'll Be Working for: Energy/ Oil & Gas
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for shipping, logistics and associated document processing in the Company’s OCTG division.
- Arrange shipments and associated logistics services
- Raise and distribute shipping documents such as invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, export/import licences and any other documents required for contract execution
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors, freight forwarders, customers, insurers, and other parties for contract execution
- Prepare and process purchase orders and invoices and sales orders into the ERP system (NAV 2018 - training will be provided)
- Maintain the company’s inventory records, including participation in stock takes as required
- Cover for other members of the team in their absence
- Travel for training, stock taking, meetings or other purposes may be required.
- Any other tasks as may be required from time to time.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Understanding of Incoterms
- Experience dealing with third party logistic providers
- Familiarity with Microsoft office programs, in particular Excel
- Knowledge of shipping documentation, such as Bills of Lading
- Russian language skills(Desirable)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- High level of accuracy and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
Job status: Temp (Agency worker) to Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
|LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @538iaiig|
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job - HR Administrator - London
up to £21 p/h PAYE or £27 p/h umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £41k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 21201
Japanese Speaking Job - Client Delivery Analyst -Graduate
£28,000-£33,000/year(depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21197
Supply Chain Job-Supply Chain Study Lead-London
up to £279 p/day PAYE or £365 p/day umbrella (inside IR35)*equivalent of up to £72k | Contract | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 21055
Supply Chain Job - Procurement Administrator - London
£25-28k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21099