New Job-Business Manager (Corporate Banking, Manchester)-rj
- up to £55k depending on experience
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 21173
Your New Job Title: Business Manager (Corporate Banking, Manchester)
The Skills You'll Need: Excellent English written skill, with solid experience in writing credit memo, proposal and financial analysis in corporate and commercial lending in the UK
Your New Salary: up to £55k depending on experience
Our client is recruiting a Business Manager to help with the business development on corporate and commercial lending.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have English written skill at excellent level
- have solid experience in writing credit memo, proposal and financial analysis
- have banking experience in corporate and commercial lending
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To monitor designated loan portfolio.
- To cultivate new business.
- To prepare credit proposals and periodic credit review reports.
- To liaise with Risk Management Department during pre-approval stage on credit risk related matters.
- To work closely with Loan Support & Services Department during post-approval stage on loan documentation matters.
- To develop business relationship with existing and prospective counterparties with a view to cultivating future business and promote the Bank’s reputation.
- To supervise and provide coaching for subordinates through on the job training.
- To develop strategies, tactics & action plans so as to achieve key performance targets.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent English including excellent written skill
- Solid hands on experience in corporate finance / commercial real estate finance business in the UK
- Credit experience, documentation experience in proposing and negotiating both internally and externally credit and covenant structures and loan documentation.
- Competency in financial analysis and credit structuring, understanding and applying credit policy, and credit monitoring and risk administration practices.
- Comprehensive written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel, plus Moody's Analytics an advantage.
- Familiar with UK corporate finance / property markets.
- Good understanding of general banking law and regulation, deposit, loan and other financial products.
- Good knowledge of UK banking practice and relevant regulation.
- University graduate in economics, business administration or related disciplines.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Credit & Market Risk Manager-London-W
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21199
Mandarin speaking Job-Credit Portfolio Officer-London-M
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21041
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant / Sales Manager (Real Estate)-London-ww
£25-35k + commission depending on seniority **Consultant - OTE £40-50k **Team Leader - OTE £60-70k **Manager - OTE £90-100k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
Mandarin speaking Job-System Administrator (Investment Bank)-London-rj
£Highly competitive depending on experience + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20827