Mandarin speaking Job-Payroll Manager / Specialist-London-rj
- £40-50k (depending on experience, could be higher if excellent experience)
- Central London, Greater London
- Ref: 21165
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Payroll Manager / Specialist, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, with good payroll or C&B experience
Your New Salary: £40-50k (depending on experience, could be higher if excellent experience)
Location: East London
Job status: Permanent
Seniority: Candidates with less experience will be considered as Payroll Specialist
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- can speak and write fluent Mandarin and English
- have UK / EU Payroll or C&B (Compensation & Benefits) experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Manage payroll of 10+ countries across Europe and ensure payroll delivery that is accurate, timely and in compliance to the local regulations
- Manage and provide C&B (Compensation & Benefits) services to review and develop programs and best practice such as annual salary review, annual budgeting and other reward related activities, and develop salary structure across the region
- Develop and review C&B strategies and policies to support the Company's business growth and in compliance with local regulations
- Act as an internal consultant to HRs and BU heads on C&B related topics, including labour dispute cases
- Participate in the monthly commission process for sales and sales supporting teams.
- Design and execute sales commission plan and tailored incentive plans
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and support internal and external audits.
- Manage expatriate program including secondment contract, compensation, benefits, work permit visa application and tax compliance.
- Continually streamline operational process, including recommending changes and efficiencies with external and internal systems.
- Continually keep updated on all current legislative changes and future legislation changes
- Participate in other strategic HR projects as assigned
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Good command of written and verbal English and Mandarin
- Solid payroll experience, preferably gained from multinational corporations
- Experience of designing and implementing C&B policies across multiple European countries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance/Accounting or related field
- Extensive knowledge of benefits and compensation programs, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation
- Hands-on experience of running in-house payrolls
- Capability to multi-task to manage multiple projects while maintain a close attention to detail and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical, planning, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Senior Risk Control Officer - Liquidity Risk Team- London - M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21566
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Trade Services Clerk-London-M
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21277
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Markets Business Development-Debt Capital Markets, Senior Associate-London-iw
£Competitive plus (paid overtime when necessary) + bonus + benefits. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21403
New Job - Operations Officer, Facilities - London - rj
up to £35k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21565