Mandarin speaking Job-Country General Manager-London-ww
- up to £50k, depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 21079
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Country General Manager, London
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Country General Manager
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Mandarin and English, experience in a management position in the relevant industry (retail, food, or technology).
Your New Salary: up to £50k, depending on experience
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- have working experience in a management position (retail, food, or technology industry)
- are okay working from Monday to Saturday
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
About The Role:
The country GMs to join our young and passionate team to build and scale our business. As the General Manager, you will be responsible to stand up new stores and warehouses, effectively and efficiently manage the end-to-end business processes from procurement to sales, and accountable for the overall success of the business at P&L level. You will be managing and developing a team of 30+ FTEs and take the business to the next level.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- You will be responsible for delivering the company’s strategy in the UK
- You will be accountable for delivering the business plan and the overall financial success in the UK
- You will lead and manage the end-to-end daily operations of the business across cities and warehouses
- You will manage both internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment between different parties
- You will lead & develop a variety of teams from procurement, marketing to sales within your country
- You will be responsible for building up a sustainable talent pool, providing them a healthy and happy work environment. You need to ensure that the culture is always up and on fire!
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Solid experience in a management position in the relevant industry (retail, food, or technology)
- You must have held P&L responsibility
- You see yourself as an entrepreneur and you are eager to take the next steps. Managing several warehouses, managing a whole district, leading entire country operations, and steering further expansion
- You are willing to make your mission and are ready to work hard to make this business a success
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
- You have very good communication skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 10.30am - 18.30pm, Monday to Saturday
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-HR Administrator
£28-33k dependant on experience plus up to 10% bonus & other company benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 21013
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking IT Assistant (PSW Considered)-London-lj
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20832
Mandarin speaking Job-Accountant, Product Control- Banking-London-ww
Up to £55k+£2k cash allowance per annum | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20945
Mandarin speaking Job-Area Sales Manager (PSW visa can be considered)-ww
to £30k + Commission + Benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20993