Japanese Speaking Job - Sales Assistant - London
- £20,000-£23,000 (depends on experience)
- Central London
- Ref: 21078
Your New Job Title: Japanese Speaking Sales Assistant (Cosmetic, skincare)
The Skills You'll Need: Customer service, sales, beauty products, Skincare, cosmetics
Your New Salary: £20,000-£23,000 (depends on experience)
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: A Luxury skin-care brand is looking for a Sales Assistant.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
To meet sales goals while offering personalized customer service and maintaining long-lasting relationships with customers. Demonstrate Industry knowledge and the ability to sell.
- Greeting and serving customers from the moment they enter the shop
- Assisting customers with finding products that meet their needs
- Engaging with customers to identify product sales opportunities and maximising those opportunities.
- Suggesting products by explaining how products work and demonstrating how to use products
- Operating the cash register, handling cash and taking card payments
- Meeting all sales targets, building customer relations, recruit new customers
- Maintaining stock inventory list, stocking shelves and liaising with management to order new stock and products
- General housekeeping making sure that the sales area is organised, neat and clean including all floors and walls
- Establishing extensive knowledge of the product range
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Previous retail experience in shops
- Previous skincare/beauty/cosmetics retail experience
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrable general interest in the beauty industry
- Passion for skin care and cosmetics ideally connected to the company product range.
- Product experience in skin care and cosmetics ideally connected to the company product range.
- Friendliness with good people skills
- Knowledge of customer-facing sales techniques
- Working knowledge of sales, customer service and proper demonstration techniques.
Job status: Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Annual leave: 22 days + bank holidays
|LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @538iaiig|
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job - Purchasing clerk - London
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21073
Japanese Speaking Job-ESHS Senior Manager
UP TO USD 200K + Bonus + allowance | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 21061
Japanese Speaking Job - Analyst
£27,000-£30,000/year(depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21048
Japanese Speaking Job - Legal Dept. Manager - London
£60,000 - £70,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21043