Mandarin speaking Job-Economic Research Associate-London-iw
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 21064
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Economic Research Associate, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, finance related degree, economic research skills
Your New Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Provide in-depth research on China, including analysis of macroeconomics, financial sector, and fiscal and monetary policies
- Carry out independent research on China’s economy, including regular research products as well as thematic special reports to boost the client and its clients’ understanding of key Chinese economic issues. Specific topics include China’s economic trends and forecasts, key policy initiatives, banking sector, RMB internationalization, internal and external business environments, etc.
- Contribute actively to assisting the frontline business departments, including presentations at regular client meetings and ad hoc conference calls to address client queries relating to China’s economy
- Explore, build and maintain research networks with local think tanks, leading universities, and peer banks
- Provide support to the Board of Directors and the Executive Management Committee in the routine work, e.g. board meetings, various regulatory reports for supervisory authorities, etc.
- Ad hoc research: participate in the bespoke research work allocated by Head Office, EMCs, and HoD
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Strong academic background - degree ideally in finance or economics
- Knowledge of China’s economy and financial market
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary. Hybrid working.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Multilingual Job-B2B Customer Service Associate - Contractor Development (German or French or Spanish speaking)-London-M
£42,000 annual base salary, with opportunity to earn annual target incentives of c£5,000 - £7,000 dependent on individual performance and company performance. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21520
Mandarin speaking Job-IT Analyst-London-M
to £35k + benefits (Depending on the experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21518
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager-Corporate Banking Department-London-M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21491
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking-London-rj
£60-80k depending on seniority + good bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21299