Chinese speaking Job-Mandarin and Cantonese Speaking Business Assistant-London
- £Negotiable depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 21044
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Chinese Job Title: Mandarin and Cantonese Speaking Business Assistant, London
The Skills You'll Need: Cantonese native level; banking or finance related academic background; good customer service skill;
Your New Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international financial service provider
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese
- have experience in insurance industry
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assist with developing online products including Marketing promotion plan, risk referrals and liaison with internal and external parties.
- Deal with customers' needs in a professional manner as well as following company procedures.
- Maintain effective communication with all contacts, including reinsurers.
- Support all activities to maximize all sales opportunities including prospect generation and cross-selling.
- Achieve or work towards monthly targets whilst maintain acceptable standards of work.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as directed by the manager in support of the performance of the department.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Graduate with banking or finance related academic background
- Relevant experience and knowledge of insurance industry
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills including Outlook/Excel/Word
- Cantonese Speaker with fluent English
- Experience of working in the Insurance industry is an advantage
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Credit Analyst-London-M
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21105
New Job-Market Risk Analyst- Banking (12-month FTC)-London-M
up to £40k depending on experience | Contract | Central London | Ref: 21047
Mandarin speaking Job-Design Studio Administrator-London-M
£depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21135
Mandarin speaking Job-Credit Manager or Credit Analyst (Banking)-Depending on experience-London-M
£Salary and job title might vary depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21123