Japanese Speaking Job - IT Support Engineer - London
- Max £40,000 (pro-rata)
- Central London
- Ref: 21039
Your New Job Title: IT Support Engineer (Japanese speaker ideal)
The Skills You'll Need: 1st line, 2nd line, helpdesk, end-user support
Your New Salary: Max £40,000 (pro-rata)
Location: Customer site in The City of London
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This is stand-alone position in London.
Reporting to Operations GM in Belgium.
You will also collaborate with the team based in US.
- IT Support for approximately 40 users in the office or in the home office
- Endpoint device management - Mac + Windows
- Setting up new devices according to customer Standards
- Troubleshooting endpoint devices
- User account administration (for users in other geographies too)
- Identity management system (Active Directory)
- CxO (VIP) support
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Good communicator and loves to support people
- Able to work independently
- previous experience in helpdesk and end-user support role
- Good all-round IT expertise
- English spoken and written, Japanese is an asset
- Expertise in managing MacOS and JAMF MDM
- Basic LAN networking skills
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Interest in software development
- Scripting skills
- Flexible with work hours (needs to collaborate with team based on US Westcoast)
Job status: Contract for 3-6 months, could be longer
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:30
|LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @538iaiig|
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job - Purchasing clerk - London
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21073
Japanese Speaking Job - Sales Assistant - London
£20,000-£23,000 (depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21078
Japanese Speaking Job-ESHS Senior Manager
UP TO USD 200K + Bonus + allowance | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 21061
Japanese Speaking Job - Analyst
£27,000-£30,000/year(depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21048