New job-Sales Support Analyst
- £12.11p/h increasing up to £12.96p/h after 3 months
- Greater London
- Ref: 21036
Your New Job Title: Sales Support Analyst
Your new daily rate: £12.11p/h increasing up to £12.96p/h after 3 months
Duration: 12 months
Location: Weybridge, Surrey and WFH
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP76361
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Sales Support Analyst
What you'll be doing each day:
The Concierge Team are a group of administration specialists responsible for providing high quality administrative support to the UK Sales Account Managers in a fast-paced, highly competitive FMCG company.
Working specifically with several major retailers the ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a team that has a deadline-orientated environment whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy, quality and a reputation for excellence. Providing critical administration support to the account managers in our sales teams
- Accurate invoice reconciliation using automated Excel spreadsheets requiring in depth investigation to root cause discrepancies as this links to £m budget management
- Create and update databases with accurate product data, sales data, weekly reports.
- Ensuring accurate storage of key documentation for audit and stewardship purposes within the company.
- Managing data from multiple bespoke internal systems (training provided)
- Compile accurate external communication relating to promotions and product listings in Excel format
- The right candidate will be given total responsibility for managing specific categories within several major retailers, following an initial onboarding period
The skills you need to succeed:
- Proven experience as an account manager assistant/office administrator or similar relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office - particularly Excel
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities and high level of presentation skills with an ability to liaise with people at all levels, including senior management
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Acute attention to detail is essential
- The applicant must be pro-active and able to juggle workload as this role requires flexibility and agility, working to strict deadlines yet able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
- Able to build good working relationships both internally and externally
- Customer driven with a focus on service and team oriented
- FMCG experience a plus
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Implementation Lead - Supply Chain-London
c£450-550 p/day PAYE or £590-720 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £117-143k per annum | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20991
New job-HR Administrator
£28-33k dependant on experience plus up to 10% bonus & other company benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 21013
Supply Chain Job-Head of Purchasing-London
£40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20691
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking IT Assistant (PSW Considered)-London-lj
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20832