Mandarin speaking Job-Filing Assistant-London-ww
- Central London
- Ref: 21017b
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Filing Assistant, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Mandarin and English, Good admin and filing skills
Your New Salary: competitive
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin
- have Filing and Administration working experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
You will sort, organise and consolidate active and archive files according to the Archive Management Policy.
Assist with file destruction and scanning.
Provide assistance for the researching, planing, and system development as requested by the File Management System Project manager.
- Organise and update archives in the Central Filing Room and LG15 Archive Room according to the Bank’s Archive Management Policy.
- Coordinate with different departments to identify critical files that require digitalisation and confirm with respective departments and legal to ensure legal, GDPR and policy compliance.
- Provide assistance to the scanning including sorting, filing and indexing documents, vouchers and various paperwork, etc.
- Destruction of documents past their retention date to ensure all bank archives comply with GDPR requirements.
- Deal with all external and internal central filing requests and ensure accessibility to the Bank’s Archives and collection requests.
- Provide assistance to coordinate with various departments to ensure the smooth running of the Bank’s Central Filing.
- Provide on-site support for the management, storage, scanning and shredding of archives stored externally.
- Help with the overall development of the File Management System Project.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Detail focused
- Filing experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary, office based.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Credit & Market Risk Manager-London-W
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21199
Mandarin speaking Job-Credit Portfolio Officer-London-M
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21041
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant / Sales Manager (Real Estate)-London-ww
£25-35k + commission depending on seniority **Consultant - OTE £40-50k **Team Leader - OTE £60-70k **Manager - OTE £90-100k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
Mandarin speaking Job-System Administrator (Investment Bank)-London-rj
£Highly competitive depending on experience + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20827