New Job-Filing Assistant-London-iw
- Central London
- Ref: 21017
Your New Job Title: Filing Assistant, London
The Skills You'll Need: Good admin and filing skills
Your New Salary: competitive
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
You will sort, organise and consolidate active and archive files according to the Archive Management Policy.
Assist with file destruction and scanning.
Provide assistance for the researching, planing, and system development as requested by the File Management System Project manager.
- Organise and update archives in the Central Filing Room and LG15 Archive Room according to the Bank’s Archive Management Policy.
- Coordinate with different departments to identify critical files that require digitalisation and confirm with respective departments and legal to ensure legal, GDPR and policy compliance.
- Provide assistance to the scanning including sorting, filing and indexing documents, vouchers and various paperwork, etc.
- Destruction of documents past their retention date to ensure all bank archives comply with GDPR requirements.
- Deal with all external and internal central filing requests and ensure accessibility to the Bank’s Archives and collection requests.
- Provide assistance to coordinate with various departments to ensure the smooth running of the Bank’s Central Filing.
- Provide on-site support for the management, storage, scanning and shredding of archives stored externally.
- Help with the overall development of the File Management System Project.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Detail focused
- Filing experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary, office based.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-HR Administrator
£28-33k dependant on experience plus up to 10% bonus & other company benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 21013
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking IT Assistant (PSW Considered)-London-lj
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20832
Mandarin speaking Job-Accountant, Product Control- Banking-London-ww
Up to £55k+£2k cash allowance per annum | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20945
Mandarin speaking Job-Area Sales Manager (PSW visa can be considered)-ww
to £30k + Commission + Benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20993