New job-Finance & Accounting Assistant Manager
- £30-35k+10% bonus
- Greater London
- Ref: 21002
Your New Job Title: Finance & Accounting Assistant Manager
Your New Salary: £30-35k+10% bonus
Location: Weybridge Surrey
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, 4 days at office per week minimum
Who You'll Be Working for:
Market leading home electronics business.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have a professional accounting qualification
- have advanced Excel skills
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Finance and Accounting Team as a Finance & Accounting Assistant Manager. Our Finance and Accounting Team processes and analyses all costings as a whole, ensuring that all budgets are adhered to by all departments, thus ensuring the company is generating maximum profits.
As a Finance & Accounting Assistant Manager, you will be involved in a wide array of accounting tasks, from report preparation to payments review, bank statement reconciliation and cash flow forecasting.
- Ensures a swift and accurate closing on a monthly basis to guarantee that reporting is produced in a timely manner
- Payments review for mass payment, DD and same day wire payments
- Provides adequate and concise management account reports as requested by HQ and the Management Team
- CFO’s cost reduction project coordination
- Assists in monthly reporting and periodical accounts analysis
- Maintains fixed assets register and month end FA report
- WEEE management support
- Liaises with other departments to get month end accruals with supporting documents
- Assists in month end closing by preparing month end journals and accruals
- Generates various inventory reports for the month end, analyses the variance and shares with relevant departments
- Archives month end journals with documentary evidence
- Participates in physical count of inventories and fixed assets
- Produce weekly report for the team
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Department Head
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role within a fast-paced business environment is essential.
- The candidate must also be AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA part/fully qualified or have equivalent qualification.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages with intermediate to advanced Excel skills. Experience of Oracle based system is an advantage
- Highly numerate, analytical, highly organized and with an excellent eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pro-active and confident liaising with both colleagues internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams to tight deadlines
- Highly focused and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Completer finisher - able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
- Excellent organizational and administration skills & attributes
- A self-starter who is able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to solve problems and customer related issues; proactive and takes initiative
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing business requirements
- Experience of working within a performance management environment - KPIs and Service Level Agreements
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Implementation Lead - Supply Chain-London
c£450-550 p/day PAYE or £590-720 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £117-143k per annum | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20991
New job-HR Administrator
£28-33k dependant on experience plus up to 10% bonus & other company benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 21013
Supply Chain Job-Head of Purchasing-London
£40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20691
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking IT Assistant (PSW Considered)-London-lj
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20832