Multilingual Job-Korean speaking Business Development Manager-London
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Central London
- Ref: 20988
Your New Job Title: Korean speaking Business Development Manager, London
The Skills You'll Need: Korean, FinTech, Accounting, ACA, MBA
Your New Salary: £40,000 -45,000
Location: North London
Who You'll Be Working for: FinTech
We are interested in meeting dynamic, driven individuals looking for a unique and challenging opportunity in one of the fastest growing Fintech industries in the world.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Sales in the various global regions from sourcing to closing deals
- Strategic and innovative thinking around outbound and inbound strategies
- Networking and creating alternative sales strategies.
- Creating new marketing collateral
- Creating and presenting sales proposals
- Keeping track of and detailed data entries into our CRM software - Salesforce
- Facilitating regular meetings with partner executives and decision makers
- Collaborate with all company departments.
- Team collaboration to open and accelerate sales in the region.
- Developing and executing partner marketing campaigns
- Practical implementation of ideas and strategies along with monitoring and trackingtheir performance.
- Networking and relationship building resulting in regular deal flows.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Strong technical knowledge in finance, economics and accounting
- ACA, MBA graduate or equivalent (e.g. post graduate degree in Accounting, Commerce, Law)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy, entrepreneurial, dynamic, self-starter and a driven individual
- Good command of the English and Korean language
- Travel for work purposes
Job status: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
|LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @538iaiig|
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Multilingual jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-HR Administrator
£28-33k dependant on experience plus up to 10% bonus & other company benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 21013
Mandarin speaking Job-Accountant, Product Control- Banking-London-ww
Up to £55k+£2k cash allowance per annum | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20945
New job-VP Research - Strategic Risk-London-iw
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20652
Chinese Job-Cantonese speaking Business Officer (Syndication & Corporate Lending)-rj-London
up to £45k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21080