Supply Chain Job-Brands Operations Instore Administrator
- £12.11 increasing to £12.96 after 3 months
- Greater London
- Ref: 20971
Your New Supply Chain Job Title: Brands Operations Instore Administrator
Your new daily rate: £12.11 increasing to £12.96 after 3 months
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 15th April 2022 (possibility of extension)
Location: WFH/Weybridge, Surrey
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP76356
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Brands Operations Instore Administratorto work ideally a couple of days a week in the office but can be flexible with home working.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Ownership of brands instore budget execution, i.e. request Purchase orders, ensure invoice payment and goods received, keep spend within budget, report spend & activity to budget owner and brand manager.
- You should be confident assessing spend trends, identifying where efficiencies could be made, and in forecasting future spend based on history
- Working across multi-functional teams and key business partners to ensure effective budget management and approval.
- Handling logistics, tracking, and summaries for our Instore creative review panel.
- Support wider team on team activities (such as away days organisation) and administrative tasks - ordering stationary etc although this only be 5% of the time.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Project management experience with a track record of capacity to manage long and short term projects.
- Ability to work autonomously, multi-task and prioritise while keeping an excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in Budget Management (Coupa) and working in a marketing/sales environment would be preferable.
- Strong MS Office skills especially excel
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Procurement Administrator-London
c£25k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20963
Supply Chain job - Order Management Coordinator
£30k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20918
Multilingual Job - Korean Speaking Procurement Coordinator
£35k+10% bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20919
Supply Chain Job-Head of Purchasing-London
£40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20691