New Job-Customer Care Team Leader-London
- Central London
- Ref: 20953
Your New Job Title: Customer Care Team Leader, London
Your New Salary: £Competitive
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
Who You'll Be Working for:
A leading light in pet care throughout Europe.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have a passion for pets
- have experience as a Customer Care Team Leader
- have managed staff
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Customer Care is where we aim to stand out and differentiate ourselves from other companies in our space. We intentionally use the term "Care" not "Service" as we believe there is a difference. Care with a conscience is not only a tag-line but the ethos of our business that runs through everything we do as a team. We're looking for a Customer Care Team Leader with fluent English language skills to join us on a permanent basis where 50% of the time will be spent coaching and developing the CS team. The other 50% of the time will be dedicated to provide an excellent service to customers whilst assisting the CS Manager with the daily operations of the CS team.
We’re a talented, dynamic team who do a lot to forge a sense of togetherness with regular social events that have ranged from paintball to karaoke! There’s a friendship that runs through our group that makes working together pleasurable and our office a fun place to be.
- 50% of the role’s main focus will be to grow and develop the Customer Care team by monitoring calls and having regular meetings with the team, providing detailed feedback and creating action plans for performance improvement.
- Assisting with call centre contact volumes (via phone, email and live chat)
- Advising customers on products and providing insightful information helping them take better care of their pets
- Demonstrating a high quality of service in all interactions with customers
- Setting a personal example in professional ethos and attitude towards work
- SQP qualified or to obtain SQP qualification to be able to prescribe NFA-VPS products, as well as offer advice on products and suitable alternatives
- Being the point of contact for escalating complaint and resolving them successfully
- Conducting employee relations investigations
- Overseeing and ensuring daily tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Being the first point of contact for the Customer Care Advisors
- Coaching and developing the team through 121s, QAs and daily mentoring activities
- Assisting the Customer Care Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the team, as well as with recruitment activities
- Providing training to new arrivals, as well as training on new systems and processes
- Providing regular vertical communication regarding performance, standards, policies, products and procedures
- Promoting collaboration and team spirit in line with company values, beliefs, and behaviours
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Previous experience in a customer service team leader role
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Team motivation & leadership skills
- Patience & empathy
- Attentiveness & attention to detail
- Great communication skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of work
- Extensive product knowledge
- Organisational and time management skills
- Complaint resolution experience
- Fact based, data driven approach
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Humility, admit and learn from mistakes
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Upbeat & positive - see challenges as opportunities
- Passion for pets is a MUST!!
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Procurement Administrator-London
c£25k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20963
Supply Chain job - Order Management Coordinator
£30k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20918
Multilingual Job - Korean Speaking Procurement Coordinator
£35k+10% bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20919
Supply Chain Job-Head of Purchasing-London
£40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20691