Japanese Speaking Job - Key Account Manager - Motorcycle - London
- UP TO £50,000 per annum
- Central London
- Ref: 20926
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Key Account Manager (Motorcycle)
The Skills You'll Need: automotive, motorcycle, vehicle aviation, engineering
Your New Salary: UP TO £50,000 per annum
Location: London (NO remote work available)
Who You'll Be Working for: Vehicle Aviation
What You'll be Doing Each Day: Sales and project management for the British motorcycle manufacturer
- To engage a UK motorcycle company regarding the powertrain components.
- Daily communication with the UK customer, collecting customer technical and commercial needs, and engage in negotiation to find necessary agreements.
- To build up strong relationships with key members of the customer development, purchasing, and quality departments.
- Regular communication with the customer is expected, including timely visits to the customer site in person. When necessary, the position will require overseas business trips together with the customer.
- Daily and close communication with the internal counterparts in Japan HQs, bridging customer requirements and supplier proposals/offers.
Marketing for UK new business opportunities
- Proactive marketing activities (approach to potential suppliers and customers, investment opportunities, market search, exhibition visits, etc) for establishment of new customers and businesses is expected.
- In addition to conventional hardware product import and export of finished products, should cover new business models such as mobility relevant software and services, as well as potential investment and acquisition opportunities.
- Target areas are not restricted to the UK, but also activities covering the northern continental Europe/Scandinavian market.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Sales experience in Automotive OEM motorcycle business
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have working experience in Japanese/Asian corporate
- English to mother tongue standard
- Business level of Japanese language
- Able to do frequent business trips (domestic and abroad)
- Driving license in the UK (travel to the customer will often require travel by car.
- Self motivated and strong sense of responsibility.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
|LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @538iaiig|
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job - Purchasing clerk - London
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21073
Japanese Speaking Job - Sales Assistant - London
£20,000-£23,000 (depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21078
Japanese Speaking Job-ESHS Senior Manager
UP TO USD 200K + Bonus + allowance | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 21061
Japanese Speaking Job - Analyst
£27,000-£30,000/year(depends on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21048