New job - Sales Administrator
- £11.18 p/h rising to £11.92p/h after 3 months
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20925
Your New Job Title: Sales Administrator
Your New Salary: £11.18 p/h rising to £11.92p/h after 3 months
Job status: Temporary until 17/04/2022 initially
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Major player in the FMCG market.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Candidate will manage the administration that is generated between Sales teams and external customers around product listings and promotions. They will work closely with Sales Account Managers to deliver regular core processes with excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
• Delivering core processes with excellence (on time and accurate) – this includes populating product listing forms and promotion nomination forms, reconciling promotional invoices, managing disputed invoices, maintaining electronic filing of promotional documentation, and maintaining reports and trackers.
• Investigating and resolving issues – working independently to investigate and resolve any issues and discrepancies within the core processes.
• Ensuring sales stewardship policies are followed
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Strong Excel and numeracy skills
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and organise multiple complex administration tasks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel, Outlook and Teams but also PowerPoint and Word.
• Experience of working in a similar role working with customers and promotions would be beneficial but not essential.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job - Order Management Coordinator
£30k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20918
Japanese Speaking Job - Accounts Assistant Manager
Up to £35,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20978
Japanese Speaking Job - Sales Support/Admin
£20,000-£24,000/year | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20981
New Job - Credit Controller
£32k+10% bonus | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 20920