Mandarin speaking Job-AVP Accounting-London-iw
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20906
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking AVP Accounting, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin, ACCA / ACA qualified, relevant Accounting experience
Your New Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent Mandarin Chinese
- are ACA / ACCA, or equivalent, qualified
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Applying knowledge of IFRS and employing best practice methodology to provide accounting support and preparing Head Office reporting requirements.
• Continuous improvement of accounting processes and controls through critical assessments of existing workflows.
• Engaging with senior stakeholders to successfully drive and implement procedural changes via effective verbal and written communication.
• Building effective working relationships with the wider bank as well as within the team, including the mentoring of junior staff members.
• Responsible for assisting accounting operation functions including, but not limited to:
o Updating accounting policy and procedures
o Liaison with HO on reports and ad hoc tasks
o Month end and year end accounting tasks
• Ensuring accurate Head Office reporting, resolving follow up queries as necessary.
• Providing accounting technical support to business departments
• Providing ad hoc support and to generally assist in the delivery of the Department’s functionality for Head Office, Management and all HODs/Departments.
• Assist with the upkeep of financial policies and procedures, including fulfilling requirements from Head Office and assisting other departments with accounting related matters.
• Ongoing review of daily financial statements, month end procedures, year-end preparation, valuations and bank reconciliations.
• P&L and balance sheet summary and analysis, providing commentary on key daily variances
• Mentorship of junior staff members
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA)
• Ideally, familiarity with IFRS
Job status: 12 month contract, may go longer or permanent.
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday. Home and Office based at the moment.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780
New Job-Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)-m-London
£50-80k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20504