Multilingual Job-German speaking Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative-London-ww
- £28k (£22,000 base and £6,000 on target sales incentive) + benefits including 22 days holiday, birthday day-off, 8 paid Bank Holidays, pension matched up to 6%, staff discount, season ticket loan, free onsite parking, medical insurance, life insuranc
- Central London
- Ref: 20904
Your Multilingual Job Title: German speaking Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent German, Sales / Client Support experience.
Your New Salary: £28k (£22,000 base and £6,000 on target sales incentive) + benefits including 22 days holiday, birthday day-off, 8 paid Bank Holidays, pension matched up to 6%, staff discount, season ticket loan, free onsite parking, medical insurance, life insurance and employee helpline etc.
Location: South West London, Chessington
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in German
- have Sale / Customer Service working experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
About The Role:
To proactively promote, sell and service the full range of our products whilst delivering quality telephone service and meeting/exceeding company driven sales targets.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Work as a team member with both the Area Sales Manager’s and other ISR/CSR’s to offer the best service possible to all customers.
• Meet or exceed team and individual sales targets. Proactively up-sell and cross sell during inbound and outbound calls using consultative selling techniques and customer service skills.
• Develop and implement a regional call plan strategy with the ASM to cover the regional account base, improving the quality of distribution across the full product range.
• Ensure telephone cover at all times within the team, meeting and exceeding defined levels of service.
• Build rapport with customers, develop a good understanding of their business, needs and requests.
• Understand retail maths and business metrics including cost of goods, mark up, markdown, margin, inventory turns and retail staff incentives.
• Obtain a benchmark level of product knowledge and continuously improve knowledge across the full range of the products and develop “experts” within the customer base.
• Accurately input or write orders, paying attention to detail eg. account number, pricing, discount, returns and sales programmes.
• Develop productive working relationships with all other departments.
• Challenge existing processes, procedures and working practises, and actively seek to resolve customer perceptible issues through the development of good solutions instead of complaining about problems.
• Review, update and action provided reports in a timely manner as requested.
• Escalate and advise management of issues that may affect the business.
• Be prepared to attend shows, seminars and training when requested and at manager’s discretion.
• Develop thorough knowledge of company policy and procedures and use as appropriate using best judgement.
• Ad hoc duties as required.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Required: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – must listen well and be able to adapt communication style to audience. A self-motivator with proven influencing and problem solving skills. Good planning and organisational skills – must be able to prioritise, meet deadlines and follow through on tasks. Articulate, dynamic, confident and enthusiastic with a passion for service. Team player with calm and professional approach. Target driven individual. Intermediate MS Office ability.
• Preferred: At least 2 years sales/customer service experience in a sales environment. SAP. Working knowledge of golf retailing.
• Required: Maths and English A level or equivalent
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 8.00am to 4.00pm October to March and 8.00am to 5.00pm April to September, with a 30 minute lunch break.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job - Korean Speaking Procurement Coordinator
£35k+10% bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20919
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780