Mandarin speaking Job-PC support - Banking-lj-London
- Central London
- Ref: 20902
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Speaking PC support - Banking, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin, good IT skills – academic and work
Your New Salary: Competitive
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- have relevant IT skills & knowledge
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Responsible for providing PC support to local and remote users, maintenance of the cabling structure system, administration of IT systems.
Leading PC support team when required by the Head of Department.
Essential Responsibilities :
• Provide technical support to users on desktop applications
• Administrate cabling structure system within London branch
• Maintain of Windows based PC servers and applications like Windows Domain, Windows update, Windows printing system, anti-virus system etc.
• Assist in the annual Disaster Recovery testing
• Take part in IT procurement process and third party service management
• Lead PC, desktop security and other projects when required by the Head of Department
• Draw up technical standard for PC & Laptop hardware and software
• Draw up regulations, guidelines and procedures for PC support service management
Assist in PC support service management
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
Bachelor or above in Information Technology, Computing, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Science in Information Technology, Mathematics, or other equivalent
Experience in PC support
1) Principles of information technology
2) Windows Server, Windows OS deployment tools for PC installation and Active Directory administration
3) MS Office, Client Access, Networking , internet and Lotus Notes operations
4) Maintenance of cabling structure system
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary, office based.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780
New Job-Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)-m-London
£50-80k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20504