New Job - Head of General Administration & Planning Department - London
- UPTO £70,000
- Central London
- Ref: 20900
Your New Job Title: Head of General Administration & Planning Department
The Skills You'll Need: Administration, Business Continuity, Corporate Administration
Your New Salary: UPTO £70,000
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Bank
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Management of General Administration and Planning which is responsible for Outsourcing/Third Party Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Liaison with Head Office/Expat Support and Business Continuity Planning.
- To develop, co-ordinate, control and deliver a range of administrative and support services for the company.
- To interface between the Branch and the Company in matters relating to joint services and support in relation to the Service Agreement.
- Oversee the administration of the Branch’s Process and Procedure’s for the management of Third Party Relationships and Outsourced Services
- Ensure correct adherence to Third Party identification, Risk Assessment process and Outsourcing Governance and Controls in line with UK Regulations.
- Liaise with 2nd Line of Defense Departments (Compliance and Risk Management) and SME Control Function Departments in the 1st Line of Defence (IT, Legal, HR) to co-ordinate the Risk Assessment Process.
- To co-ordinate the timely completion of the Head Office questionnaire regarding the outsourcing of services,
- To be responsible for the maintenance and development of the Business Continuity Plan, advising Senior Management accordingly
- Develop, implement, and test disaster recovery policies and plans.
- Review and analyse business impacts for each financial group, tracking status, and risks.
- Work with IT to test and evaluate software and vendors for security and redundancy of services and data.
- Work with Senior Management to respond to emergencies and data losses, mitigate incidents, and plan to avoid them in the future.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise relating to Business Continuity Management issues in relation to Outsourcing and other internal processes.
- To monitor the delivery of service under the Annual Service Agreement, (renewable at the end of the fiscal year), and to co-ordinate its renewal, (Both).
- To spearhead negotiations with the Landlord and Suppliers in relation to formal contracts and agreements
- To deal with administrative matters and enquiries from Head Office, referring as appropriate to other departments.
- To summarise and explain responses and prepare summaries for Senior Management in London to formally respond to Head office. (Both).
- To maintain all relevant Operating Procedures and ensure their timely review and update with the relevant department as they fall due.
- To manage the creation, renewal, extension and termination of all Delegate tenancy agreements.
- To provide administrative support to all relevant Committees.
- To organise support arrangements for Head Office visitors in London e.g. Head Office Internal Audit.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Educated to degree level and having substantial experience in the planning and delivery of support and administrative services, gained ideally in a financial services environment
- Experience in Business Continuity Planning (BCP) isessential
- Japanese Language is not essential but would be an advantage.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00‐17:00
|LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @538iaiig|
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job - Order Management Coordinator
£30k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20918
Japanese speaking Job-Information Security Architect-London
£42,000 per annum + travel expense up to Zone 6 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20562
Japanese Speaking Job - Accounts Assistant Manager
Up to £35,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20978
Japanese Speaking Job - Sales Support/Admin
£20,000-£24,000/year | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20981