Supply Chain Job-Supply Planner-London
- £30- 35k
- Central London
- Ref: 20897
Your New Job Supply Chain Title: Supply Planner, London
The Skills You'll Need: Supply Chain, Inventory, Planning, Wine, Fluent Portuguese
Your New Salary: £30- 35k
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Who You'll Be Working for:
Vibrant and highly successful wine business.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have supply planning experience
- have advanced Excel skills
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Forecast stock requirements in line with the business profile, seasonality and promotions contributing to the company’s overall stock management
• Overseeing the delivery of orders into the bonded and duty paid warehouses, as well as any direct deliveries
• Provide volume forecasts to suppliers upon request
• Management of own-label stockholding at origin through NAV Dynamics
• Maximise transport efficiencies
• Monitor outstanding orders and keep status up to date
• Supplier and transporter invoice and proforma verification
• Management of purchase order deliveries and landing
• Liaison with bonded and duty paid warehouses and transporters
• Recording and discrepancy control of Goods In
• Manage all documentation relating to the shipment of wines, beers and spirits in the UK.
• Monitor and manage freight forwarders KPIs to ensure value-for-money coupled with good service
• Input into strategy and development of the Supply Planning team and the broader back-office function
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Previous experience in a supply planning role ideally within drinks
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Portuguese language skills would be a big plus!
• Process driven, with the ability to provide solutions to any problem
• Numerate and computer literate including advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas)
• Ability to build relationships with key accounts, colleagues at every level and external suppliers
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job - Imports Coordinator
£20,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20889
Supply Chain Job-Trade Compliance Manager
£75-80k plus 10% bonus and excellent benefits! | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20872
Supply Chain Job-Sales Support Officer-London
£28-30K & Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, commute/WFH allowance £135 per month, gym membership up to £50 per month, £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20752
New job-Food Quality Manager
£32-35k plus 10% bonus plus fantastic benefits package! | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20850