Multilingual Job - Inside Sales Centre Agent - FRENCH AND ITALIAN speaker
- £20,000-£23,000 per annum
- Central London
- Ref: 20894
Your New Job Title: Inside Sales Centre Agent - FRENCH AND ITALIAN speaker
The Skills You'll Need: French, Italian, customer service, AMADEUS
Your New Salary: £20,000-£23,000 per annum depending on experience
*This package is inclusive of weekend and bank holiday premium shift pay and non-guaranteed annual bonus.
Who You'll Be Working for: Oriental Airline
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
We are looking for a French and Italian speaker, if not Italian, a Spanish speaker will be acceptable but required language is French.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To provide excellent customer service to passengers, sell tickets
- Handle reservations and bookings for flights, hotels, railways
- Ticketing, issuing, reissuing tickets and refunds on AMADEUS system
- Operate the VIPS efficiently as well as other internal systems to maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- Award mileage deduction using AMADEUS system
- Call customers in case of irregular operations (cancellations of flights, delays, major strikes etc.)
- Assist with queries from offices, Airports, other sections and other airlines to ensure smooth communications and operations
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Manager/Assistant Manager & Supervisor
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent Verbal and written communication skills in French, Italian and English
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in computer skills
- Familiarity with other airlines’ Frequent Flyer Programme could be an advantage and AMADEUS system
- GCSE Maths & English grade C or above, or equivalent
Job status: Maternity cover for 1.5 years,
Start date: ASAP or November 2021
- Flexible and able to work shifts, including weekends and Bank Holidays according to roster. Times may vary.
- Shift 1: 08:00 to 16:30/ Shift 2: 09:00 to 17:30
LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @512nwgnq
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job-German speaking Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative-London-ww
£28k (£22,000 base and £6,000 on target sales incentive) + benefits including 22 days holiday, birthday day-off, 8 paid Bank Holidays, pension matched up to 6%, staff discount, season ticket loan, free onsite parking, medical insurance, life insuranc | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20904
New Job-PR Executive-London-ww
£33-36k depending on experience + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20847
New Job-Marketing Manager–Foodservice and Trade-London-ww
£45-50k depending on experience + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20846
Multilingual Job - GERMAN speaking Travel Call Centre Agent - London
£20,000-£23,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20896