New Job-Senior Construction Business Developer-London-M
- To £60k+Commision (Depending on the experience)
- Central London
- Ref: 20882
Your New Job Title: Senior Construction Business Developer, London
The Skills you'll use each day: Fluent in English, extensive sales and business development experience with either a construction management firm, design-build firm, general contractor, speciality contractor or an A/E (architecture/engineering) firm.
Your New Salary: To £60k+Commision (Depending on the experience)
Status: Full-time Permanent
Who you'll be working for: Our client is a construction company
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in English (written and verbal)
- have solid business development experience within construction management/design-build firm, general contractor or an A/E (architecture/engineering) firm
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
Our client seeks a Business Developer to lead all sales and marketing efforts for the London office.
• Contact people, companies and your personal connections in order to find refurbishment, new build, fit-out projects for our client. Project value up to £2M in London
• Find projects to tender
• Analyse the market and offer marketing and sales strategy for our client
• Offer marketing solutions that our client can use in order to find more clients
The skills you need to succeed:
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Must have extensive sales and business development experience in London and stable job history with either a construction management firm, design-build firm, general contractor, speciality contractor or an A/E (architecture/engineering) firm.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job - Korean Speaking Procurement Coordinator
£35k+10% bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20919
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780