New Job - Corporate Receptionist/ Administrator (Temp to Perm)
- £10-12 per hour
- Central London
- Ref: 20880
Your New Job Title: Corporate Receptionist and Administrator (Temp to Perm)
The Skills You'll Need: Administration, reception, customer service
Your New Salary: £10-12 per hour (Equivalent of £20,000-£22,000)
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: International company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Reception duties such as meeting room bookings, guest registration and guest hospitality. Providing first line support for any technical problems that may occur in the meeting rooms.
- Handling and transferring incoming calls. Distribution of incoming post and arranging outgoing post and couriers.
- Monitoring and reordering of consumables (kitchen consumables and stationery)
- Processing invoices and allocating costs in excel and SAP.
- Supporting with Health and Safety matters ( for example Fire Warden, supporting with COVID secure processes and workstation assessments)
- Timely reporting of maintenance issues using the building database
- Support with arranging events such as the office Christmas party
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Good time and task management
- Cooperative, flexible and “Can do” attitude
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Willingness to learn and improve
Job status: Temp to Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
Interview: The interview process would be an online interview then face to face interview at the office.
|LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @538iaiig|
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job - Order Management Coordinator
£30k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20918
Japanese speaking Job-Information Security Architect-London
£42,000 per annum + travel expense up to Zone 6 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20562
Japanese Speaking Job - Accounts Assistant Manager
Up to £35,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20978
Japanese Speaking Job - Sales Support/Admin
£20,000-£24,000/year | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20981