Supply Chain Job-Inventory Planner
- £35k+10% bonus
- Greater London
- Ref: 20861
Your New Supply Chain Job Title: Inventory Planner
The Skills You'll Need: Supply Chain, Logistics, Data Analysis, Advanced Excel, Planning
Your New Salary: £35k+10% bonus
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, four days per week at office minimum
Who You'll Be Working for:
Market leading consumer electronics business.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Logistics Team as an Inventory Planner. Our Logistics Team is responsible for providing support for Field Sales and Internal/External customers, ensuring all aspects of the business is being completed effectively.
As an Inventory Planner, you will assume responsibility for creating effective inventory plans for the organisation, monitor and maintain inventory activities into our company databases. In addition, you will liaise with all warehouses; ensuring inventories are updated in a timely manner and picked on confirmation of reconciliation and assist Logistics manager where appropriate.
• Create effective inventory plans for the organisation.
• Create documents that detail quantity specifications about company products.
• Produce accurate reports about inventory.
• Maintain updated files about inventory that is used or moved to avoid possible discrepancies.
• Receive returned products and keep records about final inventory level.
• Monitor inventory activity into company databases.
• Complete daily transactions and link them to the appropriate departments.
• Assist supervisors with inventory replenishing tasks.
• Participation in company meetings, suggesting better methods to handle current inventory and improve the use of company resource.
• Provide accurate lead time and inventory information to the related department
• Maintain and update the inventory, escalating any issues to the appropriate department / 3PL.
• Liaising with all warehouses, ensuring inventories are updated in a timely manner and picked on confirmation of reconciliation.
• Assist Logistics Manager where appropriate
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Inventory planning experience.
• Strong experience of Excel.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Good organisation and prioritisation skills.
• Ideally have worked within electronics previously.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Procurement Administrator-London
c£25k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20963
Supply Chain job - Order Management Coordinator
£30k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20918
Multilingual Job - Korean Speaking Procurement Coordinator
£35k+10% bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20919
Supply Chain Job-Head of Purchasing-London
£40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20691