Mandarin speaking Job-Accounts Receivable Accountant-lj-London
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20855
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Accounts Receivable Accountant, London
The Skills You'll Need: Good accounts receivable experience, experience in SAP is a bonus
About the job: Oversee all aspects of the Finance administration for the company and ensure the organized and efficient working of all aspects of Finance due diligence.
Your New Salary: depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international company
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have accounts receivable experience in a big company
- used SAP system
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To be responsible for the Sales (New and Used)/Parts/Warranty Invoice processing
- To be responsible for the processing of Purchase ledger invoices
- Key contact point for Vehicle Logistics department and Wholesale funder
- Preparation of instructions to Wholesale provider to inform on new and used vehicle movements and billing
- Track the progress and use portal and make pass through payments to dealers as the monies are received
- Assist with dealer transfers and funding requirements, changes of funding plans, etc in conjunction with the dealers
- Ensure the efficiency of Dealer related Payments and Account Receivable clearing
- Preparation of Dealer Monthly advance payments, issuing of Quarterly Bonus "true up" statements and prompt handling of resulting enquiries and appeals
- Bank Statement and cash related account reconciliation plus other assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to cost and evaluate quarterly campaigns
- Working with Sales and Marketing team with respect to Dealer promotions, marketing support and any dealer support if proposed
- Finance data processing and regular Finance Reporting
- Preparation of audit pack information
- Assist with the day to day running of the ECOS scheme as required
- Other assignments or ad-hoc projects given by the Finance Management.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- SAP user is a plus
- Previous Finance Administration/Accountancy experience
- Ability to follow policies, processes and instructions.
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management and prioritization capabilities
- Self-motivated and proactive approach
- High levels of numerical accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780
New Job-Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)-m-London
£50-80k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20504