New Job-PR Executive-London-ww
- £33-36k depending on experience + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20847
Your New Job Title: PR Executive, London
The Skills You'll Need: Marketing and PR experience in Food / FMCG industry, with Excellent spoken and written English
Salary: £33-36k depending on experience + benefits
Reports To: Marketing Communications Manager
Job status: Permanent
Location: East London
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak and write excellent English
- have PR experience in the UK / EU
- have PR experience in Food industry
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
Based in London, the Senior Marketing Executive (SME) works within marketing team and assists to plan and implement PR and marketing programmes. This role will provide effective PR, brand and marketing support for sustainable business growth and driving demand for products across the region.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the SME will also support and receive assignments and tasks from the team and support sales and marketing initiatives.
Your Key Responsibilities:
The main focus is to work within the marketing team to conduct marketing activities which will drive sales and win-over new users of company's products, for in-home use.
- Support Marketing Communications Manager on Europe marketing plan, campaign and development with a focus on Public Relations.
- Communicate with multiple agencies including PR agency for creative idea generation and execution, and explore earned and paid media opportunities.
- Plan and execute partnership/collaboration/sponsorship.
- Develop and maintain a complete list of media relevant to the business.
- Build and maintain good relationships with the media and voice leaders in the industry.
- Manage PR agency for regular press office content and track all news and release relevant to the industry, Asian sauce business and the company.
- Arrange press conferences or media/influencer/consumer events inside and outside UK.
- Keep a good record and diary of press communications activity.
- Write/edit press releases, copywriting, and advertorials.
- Develop and execute CSR initiatives.
- Assist on preparing various marketing communication materials, online and offline ATL & BTL marketing collaterals, photo and video production.
- Support and contribute information for business development team to manage relevant marketing support programme and promotions.
- Support desk, market information research and ad hoc projects.
The Skills You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent Language Skills - English (to native level), with 1 of European or Chinese languages.
- Excellent Writing, Editing and Written Communication Skills
- Educated to PR Management or Communication or Marketing degree level or equivalent with relevant working experience in PR, also have the ability to plan your own schedule and prioritize your workload.
- Event Planning Skills
- Computer Skills - Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator will be an advantage.
- Hold a valid British driving license would be preferable
- Past experience in food & beverage or FMCG industry is essential
- Good organiser with excellent self-discipline and efficiency
- Being able to auto pilot
- Can work under pressure with flexibility
- Good social skills and be able to build business relationships
- Happy to travel occasionally inside and outside of UK for meetings/ events/ conferences
- Must be a team player and assist colleagues across departments when required
- Must be a Chinese food lover and a keen cook
- Attention to details
- Self-driven and independent
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job - Korean Speaking Procurement Coordinator
£35k+10% bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20919
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780