Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Supervisor (Banking)-London-rj
- up to £48k depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20841
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Cantonese Job Title: Cantonese speaking Customer Service Supervisor (Banking), London
Your New Salary: up to £48k depending on experience
Location: Central London
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak and write fluent Cantonese and English
- have experience in Supervisory / Leadership in Banking
- have experience in KYC / CDD
- have experience in Project Handling
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To oversee the daily retail operation under the supervision by the BDSD Manager, including branch operation section, customer service section, KYC section.
- To provide leadership and direction to subordinates.
- To assist the department heads in managing the daily retail operation to ensure efficient operation of the department.
- To ensure retail operations / transactions are carried out efficiently and accurately.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent verbal and written in Cantonese and English. Must communicate well with customers and other employees in a respectful manner at all times.
- Solid experience in retail banking experience
- Experience in the supervisory role is a must.
- Knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the local market, trends and competitors.
- Knowledge of KYC/CDD process.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers.
- Ability to motivate, train and supervise all Retail staff.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Have sufficient knowledge of the Bank products, services and policies as well as the UK clearing system.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situation using sound judgement and common sense.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Chinese speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Chinese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job - Korean Speaking Procurement Coordinator
£35k+10% bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20919
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780