Mandarin speaking Job-Logistics Operator-London-ww
- to £30k, depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20817
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Logistics Operator, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Mandarin and English, good logistic operations and warehouse management working experience.
Your New Salary: to £30k, depending on experience
Location: Southwest London
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak fluent Mandarin
- have Logistic Operations and Warehouse Management working experience
- are okay with the location in Southwest London
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Handling imports and exports shipments, coordinating between customers and UK customs team;
• Screening shipping documents including HS code, goods value declared;
• Checking ETA, chasing linehaul and shipping line to update the arrival status;
• Fluently using IT ERP system to Optimize the customs operation and warehouse operation;
• Raising sales invoices and reconcile the suppliers bills by comprising quotation;
• Ability to complete the whole operation chain from arrival of shipment, transit, custom cleared, last mile delivery.
• Warehouse management.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Fluent in both Mandarin and English;
• Bachelor’s degree; with UK working permit (including PSW visa);
• Preferable with study model in import and export, international logistics, E-commerce, business Management;
• With excellent communication skill, good service manner, sound knowledge of computer system; well Organised, detail oriented, Strong execution ability;
• Accounting Background experience is preferable;
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 8am - 5 pm, with one hour lunch break
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job - Korean Speaking Procurement Coordinator
£35k+10% bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20919
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780