Mandarin speaking Job-M&A Analyst-London-M
- Up tp £50k
- Central London
- Ref: 20792
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking M&A Analyst, London
The Skills you'll use each day: Fluent in Mandarin and English,working experience inadvisory firm or investment bank working on company analysis and valuation
Your New Salary: Up to £50k
Status: Full-time Permanent
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a China-focused M&A advisory firm.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin and English
- have experience in advisory firm or investment bank working on company analysis and valuation
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Gather and synthesise financial and operating information about companies, industries and governments
- Create and update financial models
- Gather market data to analyse trends and help value transactions
- Draft presentations for a wider audience within the Firm and the financial service industry
- Attend team discussions and client meetings, where interns may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Understand valuation methodologies and applications, supported by strong financial and computer skills
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with the entire team
- Commitment, team-oriented mindset, strong work ethic and willingness to work hard to achieve the highest standards of performance
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Business Analyst (Banking)-rj-London
Up to £85k pro rata (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20633
Mandarin speaking Job-Client Success Manager-ww-London
to £55k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20801
Mandarin speaking Job-Accountant-Financial Service-lj-London
up to £40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20800
New job-Manager in HR Dept-London
£65K-£75K (subject to skills and experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20658