Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Regulatory Administrator-London-lj
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20789
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Banking Regulatory Administrator, London
The Skills You'll Need: Mandarin and English fluent, good understanding of the UK regulatory environment especially financial crime prevention and the Payment Services Regulations 2017 as well as PSD2
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bank
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have working experience with payment services regulations 2017 and PSD 2
- speak fluent Mandarin Chinese
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- ompleting periodic account reviews with subsequent updates of KYC/CDD/EDD profiles: supporting due diligence checks including screening of names and associated parties
- Monitoring and investigating AML transactional alerts and liaising with customers to obtain information.
- Remaining vigilant regarding AML rules and procedures during routine working; CDD and AML checking as required by the Bank’s policy; keeping all AML check evidence for audit trial. Reporting /escalating suspicious transactions to MLRO in accordance with the Bank’s AML policy.
- Undertaking a review of relevant processes and procedures to ensure compliance with PSD2.
- Monitoring API (PSD2) testing results.
- Preparing reports relevant to PSD2.
- Compiling and verifying data.
- Process the payment/clearing enquires.
- Monitor the account movement & Large Exposure
- Funds positioning.
- Return unable to apply or cancel funds to remitter per request.
- Process the Nostro transfer.
- Understanding the key roles and regulations governing CASS.
- Conducting the daily basic CASS review in accordance with established "policies".
- Other duties as assigned
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Sound understanding of the UK regulatory environment with regard to financial crime prevention: FCA Financial Crime Rules & Guidance, UK Money Laundering Regulations, UK Bribery Act, FATF and JMLSG Guidance.
- Thorough technical understanding of the Payment Services Regulations 2017 as well as PSD2.
- Broad understanding of the payments landscape.
- Experience of carrying out process and control analysis and regulatory gap analysis projects.
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Good presentations skills.
- Excellent communication skills, in particular the ability to cascade messages clearly and articulately, to achieve stakeholder co-operation; and to drive regulatory change.
- Good knowledge of other payments-related areas of regulatory change.
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780
New Job-Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)-m-London
£50-80k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20504