Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Financial & Economic Analyst-London-iw
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20772
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Senior Financial & Economic Analyst, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English,Solid relevant analytical experience, degree educated.
Your New Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin and English
- have relevant Financial and Economic Analytical experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Analyse key developments in China’s financial markets and macro economy and prepare incisive reports to support the trading and sales teams
- Develop specific understanding and insight of domestic Chinese bond market and offshore credit
- Actively monitor key political and thematic events in China and North Asia to supplement research output and widen understanding on impact on markets
- Closely follow developed financial markets- with particular focus upon United States, United Kingdom and Eurozone - so as to prepare ad hoc analysis when required
- Further develop written output material to both, enhance the standing of the LTC whilst adhering to all regulatory requirements
- Provide thematic reviews of particular topics which present further in depth analysis to market direction
- At the request of sales teams prepare and present specific reports to key institutional clients
- Prepare bespoke presentations upon request of Head Office, London management and LTC sales teams ensuring consistently high and professional delivery
- Actively support the Global Markets research business and contribute when requested
- Ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are adhered to and ensure open communication with compliance teams
- Support LTC management team in preparation of specific projects at the request of London Executive Office and Head Office
- Monitor external market research material received by the LTC and assess effectiveness and relevance of material
- Provide training to staff within the LTC and group to broaden understanding of economic analysis and impact upon financial markets
- Undertake all tasks in a timely manner assigned by the LTC and Head Office
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Relevant professional qualification as required i.e. Banking/Finance degree or equivalent.
- Solid relevant analytical experience.
- Solid knowledge of markets/Pricing/operations.
- Highly professional image with the ability to represent the Bank.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary, office based.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Credit & Market Risk Manager-London-W
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21199
Mandarin speaking Job-Credit Portfolio Officer-London-M
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21041
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant / Sales Manager (Real Estate)-London-ww
£25-35k + commission depending on seniority **Consultant - OTE £40-50k **Team Leader - OTE £60-70k **Manager - OTE £90-100k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
Mandarin speaking Job-System Administrator (Investment Bank)-London-rj
£Highly competitive depending on experience + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20827