Mandarin speaking Job-AVP-NOSTRO-London-iw
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20762
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking AVP - NOSTRO, London
The Skills You'll Need: fluent Mandarin and English, relevant level of NOSTRO experience
Your New Salary: competitive + bonus + benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- Are fluent in Mandarin and English,
- Have relevant level of NOSTRO experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Undertake daily Nostro account position management activities effectively and efficiently under the Line manager.
- Pay close attention to daily real-time Nostro account position changes and balance changes, make fund transfer between Nostro accounts in time when it is necessary.
- Pay special attention to manually input positions (prone to operational risks) and positions with abnormal status particularly large amount positions, any abnormal situation needs to attract high level attention, contact relevant departments to confirm and take appropriate measures.
- When abnormal situation occurs, such as Nostro accounts overdraft or unexpected large amount of fund receipt, find out reasons, take measures and keep good record and assessment.
- Closely work with Treasury Markets Desk, notify Treasury Markets Desk position changes at different time points, in order that they could do transactions in time accordingly.
- Keep all Nostro accounts balance at a reasonable level at the end of the day. At first ensure that each Nostro account is not overdrawn, and try to place our bank’s fund in most profitable place.
- Monitor and evaluate position booking quality of related departments. Send position booking quality report and related KRIs report.
- Maintain good communication with relevant departments and Head Office to ensure that related work is carried out smoothly and effectively.
- Provide business and system training to related departments.
- Handle MI analysis and other paper works allocated by seniors, the line manager and HOD.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Knowledge of Nostro account position management or swift messages
- Team player, diligent worker, good communicator and willing to support team members proactively
- Flexible mindset with regards to working hours
- Fluent English & Mandarin language skills essential - both oral and written
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office programs specifically Excel
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility, office based.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780
New Job-Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)-m-London
£50-80k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20504