Cantonese speaking Job-Retail Operation Assistant-London-ww
- to £25k, depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20746
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Retail Operation Assistant, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Cantonese and English,banking working experience.
Your New Salary: to £25k, depending on experience
Location: Central London
Report To: Head of Retail operation, retail deputy and Officer of Account
- Performs administrative, teller and customer service duties.
- Assist in the smooth daily operations, handle customer requests and account updates.
- Liaise with account department where require, process client transactions in an accurate and timely manner. Assisting to ensure specific projects can be completed, providing cover for colleagues during periods of holidays.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Process the opening and closing of personal and business accounts
- Arrange for printing of client cheque and withdrawal slips books
- Undertake administration of the Bank’s online banking (new registrations, maintenance and queries relating to it)
- Handle cash deposit and cash withdrawal
- Undertake all necessary functions relating to the daily operations (e.g. Time deposit renewal, Cheque Clearing, Faster payments, Direct Debits and Standing Orders including passing appropriate entries and returning items)
- Pass accounting entries relating to client’s internal transfers
- Bank statement and other leaflet posting
- Undertake filing of client documentation in the Bank’s records
- Banker Confirmations
- Process change of account information and follow up documentation
- Reviewing customer accounts including CRA, CDD/EDD
- Assist in prepare of External & Internal Reporting e.g. S17, AEOI, SCV, PRA returns etc
- Undertake ad hoc duties reasonably required by management
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor Degree within Finance or related disciplines
- Banking experience desired, preferably in a teller role
- Knowledge of KYC and CDD reviews
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Ability to work in fast paced environment under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Attention to details
- IT proficiency, especially in Excel
- Strong time management skills
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job - Korean Speaking Procurement Coordinator
£35k+10% bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20919
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780