New job-Senior HR Business Partner -London
- up to £422 p/day PAYE or £553 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £110k
- Central London
- Ref: 20716
Your New Job Title: Senior HR Business Partner, London
Your New Daily rate: up to £422 p/day PAYE or £553 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £110k
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 31/12/2021
Location: West London and WFH
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Job posting ID: JP88842
Who you'll be working for:
Our client, a Major FTSE100 company, who have fantastic offices in west London are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have Proven experience of leading global HR restructuring projects across multiple countries
- are familiar with HR legislation for other countries
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner with proven experience of leading global restructuring projects to work within our Finance aligned HR team on transformation / separation work. We are on a journey of transformational change across Finance and this role will have the opportunity to lead on significant change projects across Finance working closely with the other aligned Finance HR BPs, Business Leaders and Programme teams.
As an HR BP you will be accountable for successful delivery and deployment of the change project(s) you will be aligned to. These changes are global and will span multi-countries so experience of leading change globally is essential together with an appreciation of local HR process and practice. Your ability to build relationships with local HR is key as you will need to deliver change through these teams whilst developing one plan that works for all countries. At the same time you will need to partner with the Business Lead, be the single point of accountability for HR and lead the HR workstream for the business change you are aligned to.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing the detailed HR plan, together with appropriate risk management, action tracking, look-aheads and reporting. Tracking progress against milestones and delivery for each phase of the change.
- Ensuring that all HR milestones are completed to schedule and HR readiness for moving from one stage to the next.
- Influence Senior leaders on managing change, defining and influencing how the programme is delivered from an employee perspective.
- Lead on HR materials required to communicate the change and partner with Comms and the Business on developing the comms and engagement approach.
- Navigate through a complex matrix HR structure partnering with key stakeholders (e.g. Local HR, Recruitment, Compensation) in managing deployment and project delivery both pre and post announcement.
- Collaborate closely with the Finance aligned HR team in defining and driving the activities that will deliver the transformation and separation and partnering on deliverables, tracking, KPIs and reporting
- HR Lead for project meetings/reporting progress to senior stakeholders
The skills you need to succeed:
- You will have experience leading large scale, multi-country change programmes in one or more blue chip multinational organisations where change is complex and fast-moving and be comfortable working with ambiguity in a matrix structure.
- Enjoy working with highly engaged business leads, who genuinely value HR in managing change.
- Excellent track record of translating business strategy into HR solutions
- Experience of leading and influencing indirect HR teams
- Technical ability - pick up new systems quickly - Workday, Workplace, Re-org Tool, Future Workforce Modelling tool
*Please note this Umbrella rate is the amount payable to Umbrella company - this does not represent what you will actually receive from the Umbrella company
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job - Imports Coordinator
£20,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20889
Supply Chain Job-Trade Compliance Manager
£75-80k plus 10% bonus and excellent benefits! | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20872
Supply Chain Job-Sales Support Officer-London
£28-30K & Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, commute/WFH allowance £135 per month, gym membership up to £50 per month, £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20752
New job-Food Quality Manager
£32-35k plus 10% bonus plus fantastic benefits package! | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20850