Mandarin speaking Job-Account Manager-London-rj
- £30-38k depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20708
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Account Manager, London
Your New Salary: £30-38k depending on experience
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
To oversee the production of marketing campaigns for brands and retailers targeting Chinese consumers and to communicate project status externally to clients.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- can speak and write fluent Mandarin and English
- have account management / client relations experience in digital marketing field
- have working experience in budgets and managing partners; managing global and local brands
- have good understanding of the broader marketing and category landscape and have outstanding knowledge of China technologies, platforms & channels
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Oversee all client account management, including negotiating partner contracts and agreements to maximize account profitability
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to help meet sales quotas
- Manage all day-to-day aspects of client communication, ensuring clients are kept informed on campaign and project status
- Ongoing provision of China market insight to help keep the client and broader team informed of the latest developments
Campaign Execution Management:
- Select, brief and negotiate with partners across key campaign areas, including content (copywriting and design), creative, influencers/KOLs/KOCs, ad buying, SEM, SEO, tech build, CRM, PR and events
- Manage the development and presentation of comprehensive campaign briefs that will ensure partners and freelancers produce high quality deliverables in line with expectations
- Contribute to efficient communications both internally and externally throughout the campaign-escalating issues and risks as they are identified and working directly with clients as appropriate
- Handle regular project administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
Project scoping and tracking:
- Ensure that managed projects stay within the allocated internal and external budgets
- Participate in internal project kick-off meetings, ensuring the client brief and project plan is thoroughly understood.
- Ensure all client assets are reviewed and in order prior to commencing work.
China strategy input:
- Collaborate with Strategists to generate insights that inform clients’ China marketing strategy
- Respond to assigned China advisory requests
Campaign ideation and planning input
- Support the development of campaign ideas, including creative concepts and key mechanics
- Collaborate with the strategy and client teams to develop campaign plans, including input on metrics, KPIs and budget setting
- Attend and contribute to campaign ideation and planning presentations to clients.
Partner sourcing and management:
- Through networking, reading and research, stay abreast of who the best partners are in China across key areas including insight, content (copywriting and design), creative, influencers/KOLs, ad buying, SEM, SEO, tech build, CRM, PR and events
- Maintain a usable database of current partners by regularly contacting promising and non-competing agencies and freelancers , determining whether they are suitable to join the partner network
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent Mandarin and English in writing and speaking.
- Relevant working experience in: budgets and managing partners; managing global and local brands.
- Confident communication skills - you express yourself clearly - in writing and verbally. You are comfortable speaking up, presenting your work, and giving constructive feedback.
- Able to independently oversee the execution of multiple campaigns, resolve issues expertly and in line with project budgets, timeframes and objectives.
- Able to understand the broader marketing and category landscape and have outstanding knowledge of China technologies, platforms & channels. You know the functions & tactics required to win, with a wealth of relevant case studies and a strong consumer focus.
- Ability to create extremely detailed project plans that take into account every action necessary to deliver the project. Your plans factor in capacity, terms, potential risks, ways of working, budget and timeframes.
- Good client management experience - liaise with clients in order to ensure the success of the project.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job-Portuguese speaking Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20715
New job-Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20714
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Hall Assistant/Cashier-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Contract | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20710
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Senior Business Support Officer-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20709