Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Office Administrator-London-ww
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20706
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Banking Office Administrator, London
The Skills You'll Need:
Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken), some experience working in admin / reception supporting role
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bank
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have general office administrative working experience
- are happy to cover the corporate receptionist responsibilities
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Handling office’s health and safety management work and developing all related works in line with the local laws.
- Providing market research information & drafting suggestions for Departmental Head’s review.
- Managing whole office’s business trip arrangements in an orderly and efficient way.
- Being responsible for the daily management of office environmental management. Ensuring the maintenance of daily office facilities in good condition for use, providing office necessities & services, office security management and other related works.
- Being responsible for the reception/admin work of branch. Including but not limited to visitors management, meeting rooms management, postal/mails management, car rental management, reception telephone/email management, entrance card authorization, staff lunch arrangement.
- Leading the office’s purchase process management. Being responsible for office’s non-electrical fixed assets management work.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining all admin related policies/procedures according to local laws & regulations and HO requirements.
- Supporting Departmental head in promoting employee engagement and corporate culture through organizing team building activities.
- Ensure proper filing system is in place and documents are filed timely and correctly.
- Cover reception desk in absence / support of receptionist
- Assist with preparation of welcoming VIPs from Head Office or important guests.
- Supporting Head of Comprehensive Management Department in emergent incidents that may impact normal business.
- Other ad-hoc department duties.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Degree holder from reputable university (minimum)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Some experience working in admin / reception supporting role.
- Positive personality, proactive attitude, quick learner.
- Diligent, good attention to details, someone who is a good team player.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job-Portuguese speaking Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20715
New job-Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20714
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Hall Assistant/Cashier-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Contract | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20710
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Senior Business Support Officer-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20709