Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Administrative Senior Associate-London-lj
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20705
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Banking Administrative Senior Associate, London
The Skills You'll Need: Strong ability to translate between English and Mandarin. Good administrative experience
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bank
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have good translation skills between Chinese and English
- have office administrative and management experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Providing high quality market research information & drafting strategies for Departmental Head to review to assist with the branch’s development.
- Support the implementation work of Head Office’s overall requirements towards London Branch.
- Deliver and monitor the implementation of the work requirements/instructions from Branch’s senior managements on a timely manner.
- Draft branch’s annual work report and plan, monthly work report and all other ad-hoc branch wide work report with high quality for Head of Departments to review.
- Develop, implement and maintain all other CMD related policies/procedures (except HR related) according to local laws & regulations and HO requirements.
- Being responsible for the daily operation of branch’s institutional email and OA system. Delivering the emails and instructions through institutional channel between Head Office and Branch accurately in time.
- Manage branch’s brand promotion and media press relation management work. Manage branch’s participation in memberships and activities from local association, society, or government.
- Lead branch’s reputation risk management work.
- Lead branch’s archive management work. Develop the work in line with local laws and regulations. Support senior management with the update of delegation of authorities from Head Office.
- Support Head of Department in promoting employee engagement and corporate culture through organizing team building activities.
- Support HoD (Head of Department) in emergent incidents that may impact branch’s normal business. Liaise with HO in time with significant incident reporting requirements.
- Other ad-hoc department duties.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Degree holder from reputable university (minimum)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Good experience working in senior admin support role.
- Strong ability to translate between English and Mandarin.
- Positive personality, proactive attitude, quick learner.
- Diligent, good attention to details, someone who is a good team player.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Hall Assistant/Cashier-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Contract | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20710
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Senior Business Support Officer-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20709
Mandarin speaking Job-Account Manager-London-rj
£30-38k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20708
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Office Administrator-London-ww
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20706