Supply Chain Job-Korean Speaking Demand Planner
- Greater London
- Ref: 20699
Your New Supply Chain Job Title: Korean Speaking Demand Planner
The Skills You'll Need: Korean fluency, Demand Planning, Advanced Excel
Your New Salary: £35-50k
Location: Near Woking, Surrey
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our IT Solutions team as a Demand Planner – IT Solutions. Our IT Solutions team is responsible for the sales and distribution of IT products into the UK market.
As a Demand Planner – IT Solutions you will be responsible for maintaining forecast performance and supply plan information flow for the business unit. You will be tasked to prepare, analyse, and report the weekly bottom up forecast and weekly analysis using statistical forecast tool as well as generate consolidated forecast through facilitating forecast consensus meeting.
• Working in conjunction with Marketing, Sales & Supply Chain Managers to develop, progressively improve forecasting process, improve accuracy and reduce forecast volatility through co-ordinated innovation activity.
• Analysis of historical trend, PSI and market trend on weekly basis using statistical analysis tools to generate weekly forecast. Collect and review sales forecast on weekly basis, identifying trends on fast & slow moving products.
• Maintain seasonality trend and impact of exceptional market changes: Promotional activity, national/international events.
• Facilitate Consensus meeting with relevant teams to confirm sales forecast.
• Manage agreement and drive judgement towards realistic and accurate forecast & delivery plan. Collate, share and input weekly forecast data.
• Monitor periodical performance measures and supplier/customer non-conformance to enable process improvement in the Supply Chain. Provide fact based analysis with corrective action plan.
• Build on collaborative working relationships with key customers to drive forecast accuracy, process improvements, free flow of information and generally enhance Sales Management, Supplier & Customer working relations.
• Weekly S&OP meeting with supplier factory to update production plan and preparing rolling forecast template.
• Ensure regular review and reporting of progress to Demand Planning Manager, Product Director and Sales Head of progress in realisation of all relevant KPI’s, identify bottlenecks and recommendation of appropriate remedial action.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Solid experience in the relevant field, and knowledge of forecasting and Supply Chain principles are essential.
• Has a good overview of the commercial process, production planning and retail interface / order fulfilment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Pro-active and confident liaising with both colleagues internally and externally
• Due to daily communication with HQ, the candidate would have to be fluent in verbal and written communication in English and Korean. This will include translating business information from HQ in English in order to share with the internal Sales & Marketing team
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel; knowledge of databases and queries.
• Ability to work assertively to debate/challenge forecasts or tackle issues and reach a consensus between all parties.
• Demonstrable analytical mindset
• Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
• Able to constructively challenge and improve existing practice.
• Good judgement, able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility.
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
• Experience of working within a performance management environment – KPIs and Service Level Agreements
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Procurement Administrator-London
c£25k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20963
Supply Chain job - Order Management Coordinator
£30k plus 10% bonus, Private Healthcare, Excellent Pension | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20918
Multilingual Job - Korean Speaking Procurement Coordinator
£35k+10% bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20919
New Job-Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)-m-London
£50-80k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20504