Mandarin speaking Job-Digital Marketing Manager-London-M
- To 45k+ bonus and benefits (Depending on experience)
- Central London
- Ref: 20696
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Digital Marketing Manager, London
The Skills You'll Need: Mandarin and English fluent, Solid digital marketing experience. The digital skills such as social media planning, website SEO, Email Marketing are required.
Your New Salary: To 45k+ bonus and benefits (Depending on experience)
Who You'll Be Working for:
Our client is an information technology company.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in both Mandarin and English
- have solid business development or sales experience in a gaming or relevant industry
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be accountable for the collaboration with product lines to developing the brand strategy and furthering a strong brand identity, delivering marketing campaigns across different digital platforms. The digital skills such as social media planning, website SEO, Email Marketing are required.
• Responsible for the formulation and execution of digital marketing strategies for the company's games in overseas markets
• Solid working experience related to digital marketing (EDM, SEO, GA analysis and community management), familiar with the operational experience of various digital marketing projects, such as: community, official website, live broadcast, cross-industry integration, etc., familiar with project management Process, progress control, performance tracking and data analysis
• Practical experience in Growth Marketing, capable of independent research and development (or optimization) of marketing channels
• Possess a complete brand work concept, independent project planning ability, and a good design aesthetic
• The English community copywriting ability is required
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Bilingual – Mandarin and English
• Bachelor degree or above, strong learning ability
• Eligible to work in the UK (No visa sponsorship needed)
• Simple programming language skills are preferred
• Critical thinking skills with logical organization, systematic thinking and insight analysis
• Good coordination and communication ability
• Passionate about games, design and the Internet, always eager to learn, and possess extra curiosity
• Responsible, good at teamwork, able to adapt to changes quickly, and motivated to continuously adjust and learn.
Job status: permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Hall Assistant/Cashier-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Contract | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20710
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Senior Business Support Officer-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20709
Mandarin speaking Job-Account Manager-London-rj
£30-38k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20708
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Office Administrator-London-ww
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20706