Mandarin speaking Job-Corporate Banking Assistant-London-lj
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20695
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Financial Institutions Assistant, London
The Skills You'll Need:
Banking or finance background and some UK working experience, preferably in corporate banking or financial institutions. Mandarin and English fluent
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bank
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates have/are:
- have working experience in banking or financial service in the UK
- are fluent in Mandarin Chinese (written requested)
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Support FI department with AML documents required bay Legal & Compliance Department.
- Support FI department with client support documentations and meetings preparations.
- Compliance with Financial Crime including KYC and AML requirements.
- Satisfactory performance of responsibilities.
- Provide and promote high quality FI products and services to Financial Institutions clients;
- Prepare required documentations for internal reporting and meetings;
- Prepare required documentations and preparations, whenever required, for client meetings;
- Update and maintain accurate client/credit files;
- Support FI team to carry out Pre-loan investigation, credit procedure and after-loan management
- Carry out KYC and AML related work;
- In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Degree holder or above
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Some working experience, experience in Corporate Banking or Financial Institutions department would be a plus.
- Positive personality with proactive attitude, eager to learn and develop with the team.
- Diligent, good attention to details, someone who wants to move to a relationship manager role in a few years’ time
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job-Portuguese speaking Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20715
New job-Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20714
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Hall Assistant/Cashier-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Contract | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20710
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Senior Business Support Officer-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20709